- SIZE - large enough for clear bold text yet small enough for convenient handy use is what makes this weekdays siddur a perfect medium
- BINDING - leatherette cover with deluxe embossed design enhanced with gold stamping
- CONTENTS - weekdays only Siddur for everydays prayers including Shacharis, Rosh Chodesh prayers, Brish Milah, Birchas Hamazon, Tefillos Haderech, Mincha, Maariv, Krias Shema, Tehillim, and more.
- PAGES - 468 carefully chosen papers. Not too white nor too yellow - for perfect contrast. Not too shiny nor too dull - for most fluent and easy reading
- LAYOUT - Hebrew text, clear and attractive layout
- PERSONALIZE IT! Customize this Siddur with your custom logo, monogram, or text to make this Siddur an everlasting memory of your Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Shabbos gatthering, donation for shul, or any other event or Simcha
A Siddur that has it all! This siddur (prayer book) designed for weekday services only, is a winner in the world of Judaica, and is a must for every Jewish home. It is a Weekday only Hebrew, great medium size, Sefard, brown antique leather Siddur. The sidur includes a complete guide for all your weekdays prayers including Shaacharis, Mincha, Maariv (morning, afternoon, and evening prayers) for every day and Rosh Chodesh, Kriat Shema, Birchat Hamazon, Sheva Barachos, and more. In addition, this siddur also contains a special section with Sefer Tehillim (psalm), for additional convenience. It is the Siddur that will be used again and again by the entire family.
The binding of this Siddur is beautiful brown antiqubrown leatherette cover, enhanced with a gold embossed design. The attractive layout and crisp clear large fonts in this prayer book make it easy to navigate through the prayers. This Siddur is in Sefard nusach and all Hebrew text. The paper color and weight are meticulously chosen for the finest result in fluent prayer recitals.
Personalize this Siddur with your logo or monogram for an everlasting souvenir for your wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, sheva brachos, or any other simcha or event that your guest will cherish long after the event. Emboss your name on the Siddur for a personal Siddur. Standard Personalization on this Siddur is free.